Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lacey's Birthday Party

Well Lacey was pretty ticked when we told her she wasn't having a birthday party this year! So we finally decided that she could have one but for once it would be a cheap one. We just had some friends over to go sledding and have cake and hot chocolate. It was actually fun I went outside too. I know shocking! Above is almost the whole gang. One of her friends had already gone inside.

Here they are hiking back up our hill after sledding down.

Here's our little Jerame built hill in the back yard where they started. Emma is going down with our little neighbor.

Here's Aly playing in the playhouse. Who said it's an summer toy?

Here is Lacey taking Aly for a ride! It was a fun time and Lacey was happy she got a party!

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

I am so glad that she got a party!! Happy Late Birthday Lacey! I am so glad that you had fun.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

I love the picture of Aly in the play house! That is such a cold looking little cheesy grin! I am glad Lacey got a normal party for a change! See you can have fun when you are poor! Love ya!