Wednesday, June 25, 2008
While they were here we went on a hike. Above is Lacey. She and Zach took off early on and totally ditched us.
Here is Aly while walking....which took her forever. But she was insistent that she walk at certain parts of the hike.
Here are Heather and I with all the kids. Can you believe that we used to be able to go to dinner in a 4 seater car? Those days are over now. And Emma on her "rest". She just all of the sudden said she needed a rest and plopped down. At least it was in a location with a view!
And Jerame and Steve and Aly. Then there is one where Jerame carried both girls on his shoulders. While that situation was short lived he did carry them up and down at the same time for most of the hike.
And the little angels that came from the 4 of us. Amazing how it started with just us four and now when we go to dinner there is NINE! That's why at Olive Garden they stuck us in the dark corner!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Okay here are the rules just write 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals,3 obsessions and 3 random facts. It sounded fun, so here are my answers.
1. My kids laughing
2. Being around family, since we really never have had any that live close
1. losing my kids
2. losing my husband
3. losing our house.....this business we started scares me even though we have been able to scrape by so far
1. Get out of debt
2. Building the business
3. Paying off my parents for the down payment for the shop
3 Current Obsessions
1. Reading The Work and the Glory and looking up everything I read online
2. Trying to get on insurance preferred lists
3. Keeping up on my laundry
3 Random Facts
1. I love baby toes
2. I miss Sacramento and my friends there
3. I have decided to hate the snow!!!!!
3 People to Tag
3. Choosing...do it if you want
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Then here is a cute picture I took of the girls watching Dora or Diego or something. Ignore the mess on Aly's face. She is messy 90% of the time!!!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
Well Emma got a new car! She has been beggin for one and we weren't able to get her much for her birthday so finally we caved. Here she is giving Aly a ride for the first time! For some reason I couldn't upload the video which is making me mad but here is a picture anyway. Jerame's going to add pink flames to it.