Sunday, June 1, 2008

My productive day

Well I had a very productive day yesterday. Jerame was out of town working on a restoration that the shop is doing all day. So I decided to mow the lawn. Yes I mowed the lawn. He had done the front yard friday night so I just had to do the back yard. JUST! So I found out about 10 feet into my job that the lawn mower needed mor gas. So I packed up the kids, went to the gas station, got gas and a few snacks for the girls because I knew this project would take me a while, and came back home. I actually mowed the lawn. Then I came inside and cleaned the whole kitchen, family room, living room, and did about a million loads of laundry and folded and put them all away!!!!! Then I was making dinner when Jerame finally got home at about 7:30. I know late dinner but the girls were playing outside all day and now that Lacey is on summer vacation this is generally normal. We are outside so much and it's light so late that dinner is put off a little. So I just needed to pat myself on the back a little. Now I feel better.

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

You should pat yourself on the back! You did more in one day yesterday than you did the whole week I was there!! hehe just kidding (sort of)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day to me. I think that is awesome. I bet Jerame thaought it was pretty good too.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

When are you coming to visit?

Anonymous said...

I love mowing the lawn. I can't wait till we move out of this apartment and into our house so I can once again mow the lawn, but le sigh our house is just dirt right now. :(