Monday, February 25, 2008

Pigtails

OK so big news in this house is that I can put anything at all in Aly's hair. She is almost two but it still won't grow! I have done the little alfalfa ponytail on the top of the head for her but that is about all. But the poor little girl just wants to get her hair done with her sisters. So today I ventured out and we tried pigtails!!! There's not much their but I did it. As soon as they were in Emma said, "Aly has pigtails like a girl!" I explained to Emma that despite the lack of hair Aly is a girl.

Here they both are with cheesy grins. Like I have said before Emma has to be part of every picture. Now honestly I don't know how long the pigtails will stay in on either of them but we try every day.

Here's a better one of Emma with a better smile. She still has her big eyes.

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Sooo cute! Aly looks so big and she is TOTALLY a girl now! Good call Emma.

Anonymous said...

I miss your girls so much they are so cute!