Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful Weather






So finally Pocatello, Idaho has beautiful weather. Lacey, Emma, Aly, and I decided to take advantage of it and play outside! Here are some pictures that we took. They started by picking all the flowers in the grass for me. Just to warn you, Aly's diaper was soggy so I took it off while Lacey went to grab me a new one. She got to run around for a while with no diaper but when she went down the slide on her tummy her dress flew up. Of course I took this as a "can't miss" picture opportunity. Also her dress was a little loose so she also has some booby shots.

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

That picture of Lacey alone is gorgeous! You are totally going to have boy issues with her.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

The pictures are gorgeous! It helps that you have beautiful children! But if you read my latest blog, between the two of us, we should have a foot of snow by Wednesday!!!!!!

Russell & Jammie said...

Hey Kelli, Thanks for your comments on our blog. What a beautiful family you have! I think I met you at the latest High School Reunion. Just a brief hello. Russell told me to tell you hello, and that if you are really interested in the book you can get it off Lulu.com. It is really great. Keep in touch!