Monday, October 6, 2008

Lattin Farms

We had to go to Fallon this weekend to get Ronnie's stuff. We had a blast! We went to Lattin Farms with my family (minus Ronnie and Jerame who went to Sand Mountain). They had all kinds of stuff for the kids to do. I miss being there every day.
Here is Alyson in the bounce house.

Here is what the maze looks like this year courtesy of the Lahontan Valley news photo I took off their website. It is about 3 acres and over a mile of trails.

Jake and Lacey were our fearless leaders.....until we all got tired of carrying kids and decided to follow a maze worker guiding people out.

Here is the crew at the beginning of our journey through the maze. See all the smiling faces!!

This is me carrying Aly surprise surprise!

We found manyy caterpillars in the maze. The kids were amazed by them though only Lacey was brave enough to hold them.

Here is the cow train. Aly, Emma, and Jessalyn (Traci's little on) loved it. Colby c(Traci's other little one) cried the whole time.

Then we sent the little ones home with Jake and Grandma and Grandpa to do the scarcrow factory that was going on on Saturday there. I sneezed a lot therefore Traci had to help Lacey.

There here are my girls with there cousin on the swing in my parents backyard. They really had a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun day!!

1 comment:

Bad Mama & Papa said...

I love the time with family! Tahnks for coming