Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

We made gingerbread house tonight. Here are the finished products. Above is the one Ronnie and I made. Below is the one Jerame, Lacey, and Emma made. Alyson switched from mine and Ronnie's to Jerame and her sisters about halfway through.

Emma made the cool little "Sprite Snowman" in the yard above. I'm not sure what it is but it has a lot of toothpicks poking out of it and it scares me a little.

Jerame got Lacey and made her a little messy. Don't worry she is laughing not crying.

Boy was it a messy project!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bad Mama & Papa said...

I vote for the Lacey house!!! She's the cutest by far.

Lewieville said...

I love the detail on both houses! But honestly, you and Ronnie did fatastically!!

KB said...

YUMMY!!! They both look delicious! I think Norah would vote for the
2nd (Sorry, Kellie and Ronnie) it just has more candy!

Anonymous said...

Where are your posts for Christmas and Lacey's b-day??? I keep checking and they're not here!!! I want to see new pics of the fam!!! C'mon...don't leave me hangin' Kel!