Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

So for Mother's Day, Emma's preschool had a party. Her teacher had talked to the dad's early to put together this fun gift. They made casts of their hands. Now I want to get one of each of the girls done. Anyway, at the party, they gave us our gifts, recited a poem, sang us a song, and told us why they love us (Emma loves me because I'm pretty. That's what she told me anyway!). It was so much fun.

Also, if my next few posts don't make a whole lot of sense it is because I am doing them at 2:15 am because I am working graveyards again. Sorry in advance if they are a little weird!

2 comments:

KB said...

You are pretty- a 5 year old never lies! :-) Happy Mom's Day and glad to see you back in the blogosphere, cuz!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You blogged! I have been checking everyday to see if you've posted something new. Today was my lucky day!!! I love all the new info and I agree, you are pretty! Her hand sculpture is so cute!
Love and miss you guys,
B