Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sacramento trip

Well we had a trip to Sacramento a couple weeks ago and I am finally posting pics. Sorry it took so long. Anyway as you see above we saw cousins. Lynnie and Emma jumping. I couldn't get a pic where one of them wasn't blurry!

We had pillow fights in hotel rooms with good friends that we miss tons, the Szuhs. Yes Emma is about to throw her show but don't worry I stopped her before she did.

We saw grandparents.

More cousins, Jade and Chris getting ready to go on the waterslide that is now around the corner from where I used to live!

Emma and Ethan got along great!

Alyson and our friend Bailey making a splash on the waterslide.

Lacey, Makenna, and Kylie! Friends she and I both wish were closer.


We definitely saw a lot of friends. Most that Aly and Emma didn't remember which really broke my heart because I love them all so dearly! We miss you guys and love you guys! We had a great trip and Jerame won a third place trophy at hangtown!

1 comment:

Angie said...

This is kind of random, but I came across your blog through Cindy Williams. Cute girls! We have 3 girls as well (around the same ages). We also just moved here to Sacramento from Utah to Roseville. My husband grew up here. ANYway, I was trying to contact Cindy about a sell I am having on my crafty blog, and thought you might be interested too.www.gluenglitter.com :)