Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Baby's 2

Well my little baby is now 2! It is heartbreaking! Anyway, we celebrated by opening presents, and making a cake. It wasn't a pretty cake but it was quite tasty!

As you see she got some blocks (She may ahve had a little help with this tower). The best part of blocks is knocking them down by the way!

We wanted to get her outside stuff because we have enough inside stuff plus we hope it will start warming up soon although I am starting to think we are going into an ICE AGE! But maybe the basketball hoop will give mother nature a hint.

She got a KICK out of us singing Happy Birthday to her as you can see. And she proved to be my first child that can actually blow out candles. No Lacey has not figured that out yet. Lacey sticks out her bottom lip when blowing and only accomplishes blowing her hair up! But Alyson got it on her first try!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh how fun! She looks like she had a blast. It is hard to believe our kids are already 2. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Aly!

Lewieville said...

Looking at all these pictures we get to the cake and Lynnie keeps saying, "Yeah that's my cake mommy, it my cake" Then she started saying it about EVERYTHING! We wish we could have been there it sounds like fun!

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Oh what a cutie! I love that picture of her laughing! I wish we could have been there!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute but....where is the four-year-old? I just want to cuddle them.