Monday, March 31, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Well since it was windy on Saturday we decided to buy kites. Of course once you do that the wind dies considerably! Not that that is really bad I just wish I had thought of buying kites earlier! That way maybe we wouldn't have had to sit through two bitterly (due to the wind) cold soccer games that day!

Anyway, on the way home, Aly fell asleep so she has yet to fly a kite because again today....it's snowing!!!!!!!! There is plenty of wind to go along with it but I am sure not taking them out to fly kites.

As you can see they still got them up during gusts of wind.We luckily have the perfect yard for flying kites. Emma's kite, at the top, is a fish, Lacey's is a turtle, and Aly's (not pictured) is a ladybug. The girls had fun even though it was a bit chilly.

Now see the below picture. That is today! I am considering divorce for my husband bringing me here. I think nothing will ever be green until it gets warmer. It is very pretty when my lawn turns green. Yes there is lawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli Kay, this is the weather you cuddle with your hubby so he can keep you warm. Don't get mad at him, look at the beautiful house and land you could have never had in California. You can't have everything!