Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Well Easter brought a big crowd for the Teel family. My parents, both brothers, and both sisters as well as all their kids came to Pocatello. I have five bedrooms so everyone but poor Ronnie had a space for all their things. Ronnie does have less stuff since he is single and has no kids yet. Anyway it was wonderful to have everyone together since it has been a long time since we all have been. It was loud but what do you expect when there are 13 kids and 11 adults all in one house? The kids had a great time and so did the adults. And something crazy for my family happened....not one blow-up!!! It was great.

Above is my parents with all the grandkids (except Jake and Michelle who couldn't make it.)

Here are all the grandkids.

Here are my beauties.
And the egg hunt with that many kids is crazy but they still all had fun. Here is Aly and she actually has a clue what to do this year.

Last but not least above is Emma and below is Lacey. At least I have a big enough yard for all the kids.

2 comments:

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Well, it was a good time! Cold, but fun! And the kids were great! What a brood though! All those kids! Doesn't seem like that many grandkids until you put them all in the same place!

Anonymous said...

It was great! I loved having everyone together!
Grandma