Friday, March 14, 2008

Aly sized car

Aly thinks this is her car. I'm sure you can tell why. She would fit perfect! She was so excited when it came in but she is mad we won't let her play in it!

Emma of course was mad she wasn't in the picture so here is my little center of attention. Actually I think she may fit better anyway!

And Lacey is castless! She got her cast off two days ago. She was still writing with her left hand for a while but I think she has finally adapted back to her right hand!




3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Cool Car!! I want one. but if I ever get one I don't think I will be letting either emma or aly drive it!!

Anonymous said...

I could look great in that car. Of course, not as cute as my babies.
Bad Mama

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Ethan saw this post and went a little nuts! He said this is HIS car!