Monday, March 10, 2008

Emma

Emma has learned to write her name. We had practiced a couple times on the chalk board in "her" office but not too much yet. Today when we were at the shop she got out a paper and said, "Look mom I wrote my name!" Thinking it would be just scribbles I looked over and sure enough she had written her name all by herself! I believe the exact words out of my mouth were, "Holy crap you did!" It needs a little work but it was quite a shock because we had litterally practiced it only about 4 times before Aly started erasing as we wrote. Yeah Emma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emma! I am so proud of you. You must be a baby genious.
Grandma

Lewieville said...

Emma that is soooo good! Grandma is right you are totally a genius! Kelli, Emma isn't too difficult but can you imagine when we go to try to teach JEssalyn her name? I totaly didn't think about that when we named her!

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO Emma!!!!! Auntie is VERRRY proud of you!!!!!!