Monday, November 10, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

Last sunday when we got home from church it was raining. The girls got out of the car with their umbrellas and decided they didn't want to go inside yet. And I decided even Sunday clothes are washable. So they played in the rain with the umbrellas like my sister, Traci, and I always did. We always loved when it rained and would always ask Mom for umbrellas to play with. There are so many things Emma and Aly do that remind me of Traci and myself. Another being singing into the handle of the vacuum cleaner. It is so funny because I never even taught them that but they just started doing it. I guess even imaginations are hereditary! Vacuum cleaner singing is the best by the way.

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

We had the best time growing up... until you ruined it by hitting puberty (I think I spelled that wrong) anyway you get it! Love you

The Scharmann Family said...

Gotta love the rain! They look so cute? Was Lacey not in the mood? Where did she run off too?!

Bad Mama & Papa said...

Brings back memories.