Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we had a very crazy Thanksgiving. Jerame's entire family came to visit u. We had 16 people but we all had ablast and there were NO fights!!!! Now you'll have to bear with me because I wanted to cover it all. I am about to share an entire photo album with everyone.

Of course with all the Teel's together there are quads and dirt bikes:

Emma getting some air!

Chris on the dirt bike. He and Chase learned!
There was some Dancing With the Stars:


These two were hilarious. Ethan kept dipping back and Emma kept sayong only she was supposed to:


A little wrestling:

Great relationships developed between cousins:

Fun with Grandpa:

Dirt dirt and more dirt:

Dress-up:


And boy was it exhausting!:

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It looks like you kept all the kids busy too. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad that you guys survived their visit and that there weren't any fights!!! I like the big family portrait!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How on earth did you have 16 Teels running around and not a single fight? Crazy!!!I love the family picture!