Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alyson's new coat - for Mom

This post is for my mom. Alyson would never wear a heavy coat because it causes restrictions. Can't move your arms as easy, car seat is tighter (even when we loosen it), just altogether uncomfortable. Well my mom decided that maybe a NEW coat would make her wear a coat. So here it is. Alyson loved the furry hood and was so excited when it came in the mail last night. She actually put it on and wore it today!!!! We had the usual whining in the car while she squirmed to get comfortable so instead of yelling at her and making her hate this coat too I just ried to fix whatever was bothering her. Anyway, for today at least, I have her in a heavy coat thanks to Grandma.

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Very cute Alyson!!

KB said...

LOVE the coat... she must be a diva! She just needed the right one.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Hey cutie patutie! I LOVE your coat Alyson! Hope it keeps you very warm!