Saturday, March 7, 2009

Go Lowes!!!

OK so I got a job at Lowes but Home Depot does a kids workshop the first Saturday of the month and it's free so we went. So here are the girls making their race tracks. They each get a kit to build it and they get an apron. Plus there is a cool little pin to add to your apron every month that shows what you made. It was a lot of fun. All the girls pounded in their own nails even Aly (who shocked me when I walked away once and came back to see that she had already punded the nail in that I had started for her). Just so you know, in the picture above she may have been picking her nose because that wouldn't have surprised me. I had a better picture of them working but Lacey didn't like herself in it so I promised not to post it. She was actually trying to get out of the picture above.

Here's Aly with her finished product. She pulled the starting gate before I could snap the picture.


Here's Emma's finished product. Here cars are still waiting at the gate! Jerame hellped Emma and Lacey a little. I helped Alyson.

Here's Lacey's finished product. She didn't want a picture but I made her so she is being a dork.

And here they are at the shop afterwards and the race is on. Lacey watched Aly because she knew she was going to cheat so she pulled her gate right as Aly did. Poor Emma is the only one that played fair and waited for "GO" form me! Bunch of cheaters!!!!!




3 comments:

Bad Mama & Papa said...

That is so cute! Even the tongue, Lacey. It's like a mini pinewood derby. I love it.

Brittney said...

What a blast! If you call and remind me we would love to come with you next time. Of course that many girls it could be an adventure.

KB said...

That looks like a riot! Always love to hear about something to keep the kiddos busy. Oh, and Lowes rocks!