Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Monkey's jumping on the bed!

Just so everyone knows I was not home. I was picking Lacey and my neighbor up at achievement days when I got the call from my husband so it is his fault. Well not really, it was more Aly's fault. So little Miss Alyson decided to jump on her bed while Jerame was getting her pj's out of her drswer last night. He had just told her to stop jumping on the bed when she fell and hit her chin on the wood at the foot of the bed. Split her chin wide open! Funny thing was, there was barely any blood. Traci, my sister, said that sometimes the deepest cuts don't bleed. It looked really ugly thought so Jerame took her to the ER. He had to taker her because I was afraid that if they didn stitches I'd cry more than her and make things worse. Thank Heaven for being poor and having them on medicaid. Anyway he left with orders from me to avoid stitches if possible. So the doctor said they could do either a couple stitches or glue and butterfly bandaids. Jerame told him glue of course so above is how it looks now. Anyone that knows Aly knows that she enjoys both drama and sympathy so she is in Heaven with her sisters saying, "Oh poor Aly. Are you ok?" By the way the brown on her chin is actually the glue. There really isn't any bruising.

Here she is with her hospital bracelet that her "doctor friend" gave her. And now when I tell the story, because everyone at the hospital said it to her and my sister too, she yells out, "No more monkey's jumpin on the bed!"

4 comments:

Lewieville said...

Poor Lady she is so tough!! Yes, no more monkeys jumping on the bed! It's not too bad, but Lynnie says she needs to give her a hug and a kiss so she feels better.

Brittney said...

spellingcity.com

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

I am throwing up in my mouth as I type this! But I looked, Lacey! Poor lady Aly!

Bad Mama & Papa said...

Poor baby! Now, let's get a little newer post on. Easter!!!!