Sunday, July 20, 2008

Felt Family Reunion

We had a family reunion yesterday for Jerame's moms side of the family. I didn't know hardly anyone but we had fun anyway. We got a lesson in history and got to see the Felt home in Huntsville, UT were Jerame's Grandpa's Grandpa settled. It was really interesting to learn that stuff. Plus they had lots of games and some crafts for the kids. I guess with approximately 70 people there you need something to keep everyone busy.
There was a water fight and here is Linda and Leanne getting poor Grandma Nola all wet!!!

Linda (Grammy), Aly, Jerame, and Jerame's Aunt Leanne at a pioneer monument in the park with many Felt names on it.

Lacey making her bottle rocket.


Emma and Aly in the hats they made.

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

I love the hats!! Looks like you guys had fun even though you didn't know anyone!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could of made it. I looks like fun and I just love dino museums.