Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm bored....why not

So this tag is different but here is how this one goes...

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I too have a few. From high school or childhood Cindy and Shannon, my sisters, my husband, from Sacramento Lindsey and Heather
C-Cake or Pie: one of each please
D-Day or night: Night, I've always been a night owl
E- Essential Item: my cell phone
F- Favorite Color: green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Fallon, NV
I- Indulgences: lately sour cream and onion pringles
J- January or July: July!!! January has snow
K-Kids: Lacey, Emma, Alyson
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: September 10, 1995
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: fire, losing my babies
Q- Quote: "Hey mom Aly's like a girl now!" - Emma when I put what little hair Aly has into pigtails.
R- Reason To Smile: My kids laughing and playing
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: no
U- Unknown fact about me: I need to mop my floor
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of Animal
W- Worst Habit: twisting my hair
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, that is how I first saw my babies
Y-Your favorite food: I love all food I can not be prejudice
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Kelli, I hate to say but needing to mop your floor is NOT an unknown fact... we all need to mop our floors. (Jake's sock was seriously stuck to mine earlier this last week so I broke down and mopped!! oops)

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

The twisting hair! You know whenever I picture you, I have you twisting your hair, head cocked to one side! All your life that has been your pose when you are listening to someone talk, or watching TV!