Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not Tagged but looked fun

Hanna, here we go.....20 years ago I was...
1-10 years old.
2-living in Fallon, NV.
3-starting the 6th grade

10 years ago I was...
1-pregnant with number 1 baby, Lacey
2-living in Lincoln, CA
3-working at Hewlett Packard in Roseville, CA

5 years ago I was...
1-doing fertility for number 2 baby (in a month I would say I was pregnant with her)
2-living in Antelope, CA
3-trying my hand at a home daycare-NOT MY THING

3 years ago I was...
1-barely pregnant with number 3 but didn't know it yet
2-still living in Antelope,CA
3-stay at home mom

1 year ago I was...
1-working graveyards at the Holiday Inn-don't recommend
2-trying to figure out how to buy a business-not sure I recommend this either
3-living in Pocatello, ID

So far this year...
1-started a new business
2-stressed about house payments
3-have gained too much weight!!!!

Yesterday I...
1-Got my eyes dialated-again don't recommend
2-watched my kids play outside
3-did a little bookkeeping at the shop before my eye appointment

Today I...
1-did a load of laudry
2-did a load of dishes
3-hung out at shop to answer phones and do more bookkeeping-even though my eyes are NOT back to normal

Tomorrow I will...
1-hang out at the shop again for same reasons above
2-yelling at my kids to stop fighting, I did it today too
3-probably more laundry and dishes!!! Traci is coming to my house on Friday so I want to keep up so that it is not too overwhelming when she comes.

I tag Terri, Mom, Karin

1 comment:

KB said...

OK, I am going to try this! :-)