Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fun in the Mud



So I know these pictures are a little old. I don't have any new ones since Halloween and these were taken back in August in our back yard. But this will update even further about the Teels! The first one is of Jerame and Emma in the mud. Her hair says it all! Thenther is my Lacey Kay! They basically are on four wheelers before they can walk. Emma has a 50 but she didn't feel like driving it this day. But she can she just hasn't figured out how not to make Mom have a heart attack yet!


Aly was too busy eating a cookie to care!
The mud was just fun to play in for Emma. Lacey had a blast and got the muddiest of the kids. My mother-in-law broke our fence but I will spare her by not posting that picture!!! Here are a few more pictures from that day:

Sorry I love pictures. I couldn't choose. There are still even more that I wanted to add but I thought I had already gone over-board.

And now to update everyone. It looks like we will be closing on our shop the first week of December. That mean we are almost business owner! It is so scary. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

The Scharmann Family said...

Soooo, exactly where is Kelli in those mud pictures? What a wimp!

Lewieville said...

Nice counter and music! I love that we have cool blogs now. We are such a cool family!!