Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween





Well I decided to join you Traci! I figured the best place for my family to start was at Halloween because we love it so much!! Here is a picture of me and the girls at the church in the room we decorated for trick-or-treating last night. We also went down Main Street earlier in the afternoon to trick-or-treat at businesses. I don't think we'll do it again though because it was crowded and they didn't give very good candy. Well enjoy looking at our witch Alyson, our Ragedy Ann Emma, and our vampire Lacey.

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

I just can't believe how much you guys love Halloween. You are the best at decorating!! And like I said before, I love the pic of you and Aly just for the name on the building in the back!

Ember said...

Kelli,
you guys are all just too cute. I love the idea of having a blog, the kids just grow way too fast, thankyou for sharing your beautiful family, I love to hear how you are doing! Take care Ember