Sunday, November 25, 2007


Well it's that time of year
again! We decorated our tree tonight. The girls loved watching the train go around the tree! Alyson never quite put an ornament on the tree. She just kind of set them on a branch and sometimes they stayed......for a few minutes. Emma was a natural but as soon as we put out the presents from Grandma and Grandpa she thought it was time to open them. Lacey on the other hand is an old pro at this and knew the presents were there just to be torture devices until Christmas! But the night was festive right down to the mouse all snug in the basement that we found while getting the decorations out! Don't worry! Jerame caught him so I think we are mouse free now!

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Looks so fun. I do miss decorating for Christmas but it doesn't seem worth it since we won't be home almost the whole month of december. But I miss it. And look how awesome a tree looks in your NEW house!!

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

MOUSE!!!! Mom would be so freaked out! Then again, knowing you, you weren't all that calm either! I love the pictures of the girls, especailly the one of them watching the train. How cute! I could never, ever, ever, get my kids to pose like that for me! And mine are a bit older than yours! That includes Jake and Shell! Tell the girls Auntie thinks they are gorgeous!