Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures









Well I attempted to take Aly's 18 month pictures today. I got a couple that were ok but it was a pain! She didn't like it at all. But Emma was another story. I'm starting to think I should get her into modeling!! She just kept posing all over even though it wasn't her pictures I was wanting at that moment. Plus she had dinner all over her face! I got a few good ones of Alyson. You would think it would be easier at home but it sucks just as bad!!!!!! Lacey got in for just one picture but you still get to see miss "steal the spotlight" Emma's feet in the background.

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

You know at least Emma is cute. If there is ever anyone to steal the spot light it might as well be her!!!

Lewieville said...

By the way. I just went back and forth from your site to another and couple times and you counter never went up. It should be higher than it is. I just thought I would let you know.