Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Card

OK so here is our Christmas card picture for this year. It was a pain. I wanted the lights to glow so I did the twilight setting on my camera and turned off the lights. The problem is that I'd set the timer and run into the picture and I would end up transparent. So after many trials, Jerame holding a pillow where I was going to be, and about an hour we finally got one that I only have a couple lights on my face and I called it good. The girls were actually troopers because they love being in there pretty dresses. I was just glad that the one I finally got that I didn't look like a ghost, all the girls were looking at the camera AND smiling! I think we will do something different next year. Not that it's ever really going to be easier because last year Emma peed her pants right as I was setting the timer and we were outside and quite a way from home. So she was in pee pants until I got the one I wanted. So I guess there will just always have to be a new story every year.

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

Yeah something will always happen, you saw ours! But I really love this one, its my favorite!