Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Play

So Lacey had her turn today. She had a Christmas play today in her classroom. They invited several other classes to come watch so they actually did it quite a few times. Each play just had 3 kids in it so it was a different group for each class that came and watched. Lacey's group did it twice today so Emma, Aly and I went to watch. Lacey was Mrs. Claus and did a fabulous job! The play was about how Mrs. Claus and two elves decided to surprise Santa when he got home from delivering all the presents with his own special meal and Christmas morning. Who deserves it more right? But as they finished all the preparations and Santa arrived they hid, only to find out he went straight to bed. This we know because of the snoring that starts when Mrs. Claus goes to find him. After the play, Lacey's whole class sings a few Christmas carols with the visitors. Emma loved this part because the song she danced to the other night, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, was one of them and I think she sang the loudest! She was upset when we left though because we didn't take Lacey. Lacey did GREAT though and I can see why she wants to get into a drama program because I think she may have a knack for it.

Then there is my girls getting ready to go play in the snow. We actually got quite a bit of snow today. Apparently in town it rained but up here on our hill it snowed. Thank you Traci for the snow suit for Aly. The other two had one but I couldn't find one in Aly's size so thank goodness Traci had one. Alyson loves the snow. They were going out so Lacey could try a little snow boarding. I think they all look great all bundled up.

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Great job Lacey soooo cute! Oh now I see Aly in her snowsuit. At least your using it and it isn't a waste!!!!

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

Lacey you look adorable! I bet you were the best in the entire class! I wish I could have been there!
And Emma and Aly, great smiles for a couple of knuckleheads heading out into the cold wet snow! You really are a couple of Idaho girls now!