Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Cheer

On Christmas Eve the girls got to open one present each. Since the only ones under the tree were from my mom, they each opened one from her. Alyson is trying to take Lacey's away but eventually moves back to hers and is very happy with waht she got.
Alyson ended up with a new baby doll that night, Lacey a new Cabbage Patch with color changing hair (that she has slept with every night since), and Emma got some new Disney princess shoes. It was take two for Lacey who also turned 9 on Christmas Eve so she had opened her birthday presents that morning. She got a karaoke machine from my mom and we had a blast playing with it almost all day. Jerame and I took over at one point and Lacey ended up leaving the room after having to listen to us for about 45 minutes. Then we decided it was hers and gave her another turn.

Then here is the Christmas tree after Santa made his visit that night. I don't know if they got enough!

Alyson caught on real quick and tore into the presents. Every piece of wrapping paper she tore off she had to hand to someone before tearing off the next.

Emma had no trouble since she had been asking to open presents since we put the ones from my mom under the tree right after Thanksgiving. She loved her new vacuum that really sucks. Not well enough I am sad to report. I guess I didn't get rid of a chore after all.

Then our smart little Lacey! She found a nice comfy spot on the couch and just piled her presents next to her as she opened them. She didn't want her presents mixed up with her sisters. Then the ones that were most important went right up to her room so they wouldn't play with them!

And the mess at the end!!!!!!! WOW!

Now for an update on our business venture. We finally are signing at the title company on the 2nd of January! It has been a pain and I would highly NOT recommend it!! HAHAHA! Anyway we will officially be business owners on the 2nd so wish us luck. I am freaking out but Jerame seems to be excited. I guess it has always been my job to freak out!

1 comment:

Lewieville said...

Kelli you have always been really good at your job!! (freaking out of course!) YOu guys look like you had so much fun. I wish I could have been there. Your kids definately got enough for Christmas. Love ya