Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SNOWMAN

It started out nice enough. Lacey wanted to build a snowman so we all were inside, where it was warm, watching her! Then Jerame and Emma decided to help, I'm sure out of guilt for Jerame.

Wow! Emma has made the biggest ball! Jerame is soooooo far behind!

And the finished product! Apparently when this was done, they decided they need to make each family member. So I will keep you all updated on the Snow Teel family. As you can see this one has to be Snow Dad since it is as tall as him. I have never seen a snowman this big. Next to follow will be Snow Mom, Snow Lacey, Snow Emma, and Snow Alyson. We will see how creative my little family can be or if it will ever get done!!!!

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

Wow! That is a big snowman. Good job guys! Why isn't Aly wearing her snowsuit? Isn't snow great.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

I thought we had a bunch of snow! I should have known better! That is an enormous snowman. Lacey I am very impressed you stuck that out! I would have made something the size of a small icecube, and been ready to come in for cocoa!