Sunday, December 9, 2007

Well we decided to show you sledding Teel style! Forget dragging the sled back up the hill just hook it to the back of a quad. I know it surprises all of you that this is how Jerame would have his children sled! Lacey was pulling Alyson and Emma around separately on foot at first and then Jerame came up with this brilliant idea. Alyson loves the snow more than the other two. If we go anywhere and there is snow to walk in she is doing it. Emma likes it ok as long as everything she has on is waterproof. Lacey is a good sport but doesn't like cold fingers. She does want to get better at snowboarding this year so that is one of our winter plans.
Now we are also needing firewood to keep heating costs down. We have found out that the fireplace in our house is awesome and heats pretty much the whole house except the basement. Which is unfortunate for our guests since that is where our guest room is. It still doesn't get too bad down there though. So Jerame has gotten himself an ax and I had to add a picture of what he was doing while the girls were sledding. Quite a woodsman!
And there is our view! It's quite pretty with snow on the hills. It will be even prettier when the snow completely covers the hills. But here is the
view from our back deck. You can see some more sledding down in the horse arena in this picture.

3 comments:

Lewieville said...

Well I like sleding teel style! Who wouldn't? That takes out all the exercise and that is always okay with me! I just love your house and the view, maybe we will move in!! haha nevermind, I don't think I want to live in Idaho either.

The Fairfield Family of Nevada said...

I love the sledding! I hope next time I come there is 1) snow and 2) a 4 wheeler with enough horsepower to pull me around!!!! And by the way, Jerame chopping wood is a little scary! I mean he is from California! Aren't axes outlawed there? (Well except for the gang members in East LA!)

Alisha said...

your girls are soooooooo cute!!!! what a perfect mix.